Overview of Efrei Engineering Program
Organization of the 5-Year Integrated Engineering Program at Efrei Paris
Efrei Paris offers a five-year integrated program, with 3 years of undergraduate education and 2 years at the graduate level. Having adopted the European system (3 years for a bachelor’s degree plus 2 years for a master’s degree), the 5-year master’s degree at Efrei Paris is internationally recognized.
The European Credit Transfer System (ECTS) is the international standard by which Efrei Paris assesses students’ academic progress for the 5-year program. A full-time student earns 60 credits a year (30 ECTS a semester). The ECTS credits can only be earned once students have completed and received their grades for a course.
2 years – 4 semesters
|Final year of the graduate program||S10||30 ECTS|
|First year of the graduate program||S8||30 ECTS|
3 years – 6 semesters
|Final year of the undergraduate program||S6||30 ECTS|
|Second year of the undergraduate program||S4||30 ECTS|
|First year of the undergraduate program||S2||30 ECTS|
Efrei Paris’s program is composed of scientific and technical engineering courses that are both general in nature and career-goal oriented.
While mathematics, physics, electronics and computer science are at the heart of the engineering program at Efrei Paris, the general and professional courses allow future engineers to prepare themselves for their future responsibilities by not only improving their communication skills, but also gaining experience through running projects, teams and companies (including at the international level).
Scientific and technical engineering courses :
- Computer Science
General training :
- Languages (French, English, Spanish, Japanese and Chinese)
- Culture and Communication
- Business (business structures, management, marketing, international negotiation, innovation management, global banking, business law, etc.)
4 required internships:
- an introductory internship at the end of the 1st year of the undergraduate program
- a business internship at the end of the 2nd year of the undergraduate program
- a technical internship at the end of the 1st year of the graduate program
- an engineering internship or final-year internship at the end of the 2nd year of the undergraduate program