Our “Diplôme d’Ingénieur” has been accredited since 1957 by France’s only engineering accrediting board (CTI) and by the French Ministry of Higher Education and Research.
- A 2-year program (24 months) that includes 10 months of paid internships.
- Graduate students choose a combination of major and electives.
- Several programs are offered entirely in English.
Components of the Master’s Program
Our master’s program, accredited since 1957 by France’s only engineering accrediting board (CTI) and by the French Ministry of Higher Education and Research, gives students the opportunity to develop and refine their career goals, making them job-ready in a number of sectors using information and digital technologies: the Internet, finance, transportation, healthcare, sustainable development, etc.
- In total: 42 teaching weeks and a total of 10 to 12 months of internships.
- The average weekly timetable of teacher-student contact time is set at 24 hours for the whole master’s program.
- In addition to the 24 hours of teacher-student contact time, 12 hours should be set aside for personal study, e.g. preparation, study and projects.
Students Design a Personalized Academic Path
Efrei Paris’s Majors
Efrei Paris’s Electives
Information Systems Architect – Consultant – Business Manager – Innovation Manager – Entrepreneur – International Project Manager – Technical Advisor – Web Professional
|AREAS OF ACTIVITY||
eHealth – Telecommunications and the Internet – Banking and Finance – Logistics and Distribution – Energy – Transportation of Tomorrow – New Media and Video Games – Sustainable Development
Big Data – Security, Authentication and Access – Multimedia and 3D Applications – Healthcare Innovation – Design and Conception – Creativity and Entrepreneurship
Two internships are included in the master’s program:
- Technical Internship (first year of master’s program)
Duration: 4 months minimum starting in the middle of April
Student-engineers put in practice their IT knowledge and skills
- Final-year Internship – (second and final year of master’s program)
Duration: 6 months minimum starting in the middle of February
This final-year internship gives students the opportunity to take on the full responsibilities of an engineer.
Training Professionals through Project-based Learning
The teaching at Efrei Paris is based upon project work: just as in a company, students at Efrei Paris are expected to conduct increasingly complex projects in teams from the first to the last step.