With 8,000 former students, Efrei Paris has an extensive international network and is represented in over 1,000 companies.
A.I. EFREI, the alumni association fulfils a vital role by bringing together this large community through events and activities in order to put current Efrei students in touch with former students. It provides its members with the following services:
- publication of Effervescence, a newsletter with updates twice quarterly
- publication of a paper and online directory
- advice and support in placing Efrei Paris alumni
- annual award of the “A.I EFREI” prize, created to honour those who have excelled in their business endeavours, their support, influence or achievements as part of the association or Efrei Paris
- allocation of special loans or financial support for members of the association who request it
- organization of events (meetings, conferences, etc.) in order to promote exchanges between former and current student engineers
Focus on our recent partnership with HN consulting
Through the Efrei Paris/HN partnership, high-profile ICT students from China, who are working toward their Master of Engineering from Efrei Paris, have the opportunity to serve as consultants on international ICT projects being developed by French HN clients in China.
Many companies are often on campus for various events and activities.
The relationships that Efrei Paris has created with them allow student engineers to build a network which plays a major part in helping them launch and develop their career.